daga's main campus is located at , in the geographic heart of Southeastern Massachusetts. The campus is approximately 40 minutes south of Boston, 30 minutes north of Cape Cod and 50 minutes northeast of Providence.
Our Welcome Center is located at .
Directions to daga Campus
- Follow Route 106 West to Route 104 West.
- For East Campus:Ìýturn left on to Hooper Street. Follow to end and turn left on to Burrill Avenue. The Moakley Lot is past Moakley Center on the left.
- For Welcome Center and West Campus:Ìýturn left at traffic light on to Summer Street, then turn left on to Park Avenue. West Campus Lot is after the third university building on the left.
- From the North:ÌýTake I-93 to Route 24 South, follow directions to Bridgewater Center.
- From the West:ÌýFollow the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) to I-495 South to Exit 19A (Route 24 North), follow directions to Bridgewater Center.
- From Cape Cod:ÌýFollow I-495 North to Exit 19A (Route 24 North), follow directions to Bridgewater Center.
- From Providence/the South:ÌýFollow I-95 North to I-495 South to Exit 19A (Route 24 North), follow directions to Bridgewater Center.
To Bridgewater Center:
- Follow Route 24 to Exit 24 (Bridgewater/Raynham - Route 104).
- Follow Route 104 East to stop sign (approximately three miles).
- Turn left and approach rotary in Bridgewater Center.
- Follow directions to Buildings and Parking.
Directions to Buildings & Parking:
- Boyden Hall:
- Turn straight off the rotary onto School Street.
- Take first right on to Cedar Street: parking lot is behind Boyden Hall on left.
- All Other Buildings:
- Turn onto Summer Street off rotary (Route 104 East).
- Bear left at lights on to Plymouth Street following Route 104 East.
- Welcome Center and West Campus Buildings
- Visitor parking in West Campus Lot is just past the Welcome Center on the right.
- Alumni Park, Swenson Athletic Complex, Tinsley Center
- Stay on Route 104 for approximately one-half mile. Turn right on to Tinsley Drive.
- daga Police Headquarters, Operations Center/Central Receiving
- Turn right on to Hooper Street (after railroad tracks). Follow Hooper Street to the end and turn left on to Burrill Avenue.
- At the end of Burrill Avenue (stop sign), turn right on to Great Hill Drive: the University Police Headquarters and the Operations Center are on the left.
- All Other East Campus Buildings
- Turn right on to Hooper Street (after railroad tracks).
- Follow Hooper Street to the end and turn left on to Burrill Avenue: visitor parking is in Moakley Lot, just pastÌý Moakley Center on the left.
daga offers a variety of parking options for visitors, including temporary passes, decals for frequent visitors, and overnight/weekend parking. All daga parking lots have designated handicap spaces. Visitors with special needs should contact the Parking Services and Connect Card Office at 508.531.2897 for assistance.
Please note: During snow emergencies, snow emergency guidelines must be followed.
Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater
2020 Pleasant Street
Bridgewater, MA 02324
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Middleboro
4 Chalet Road
Middleboro, MA 02346
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Middleboro
43 Harding Street
Middleboro, MA 02346
Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Raynham
37 Paramount Drive
Raynham, MA 02767
- Hampton Inn Raynham
600 New State Highway
Raynham, MA 02767
- Holiday Inn Taunton
700 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
- Holiday Inn Express Brockton
405 Westgate Drive
Brockton, MA 02301
99 Restaurant & Pub (Campus Plaza)
233 Broad Street
425 Bedford Street (Rte. 18 South)
Cape Cod CafÃ©
220 Winter Street
755 Bedford Street (Rte. 18 South)
180A Winter Street
Crispiâ€™s Italian Cuisine
136 Broad Street
Emmaâ€™s Pub and Pizza
1420 Pleasant Street
Mee King Garden
33 Main Street
389 West Center Street
West Bridgewater, MA
582 West Center Street
East Bridgewater, MA
30 Bedford Street
90 Paramount Drive
At daga, we offer a full arrayÌýof options to see our beautiful campus.